A groundbreaking episode of INTERVENTION like you’ve never seen it! Also, check out the recipe for Caramel Popcorn Chocolate Chunk Cookies below!
RECIPE BELOW! SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS!
Follow me on Social Media:
Ingredients and Directions:
• 1/2 cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
• 1/2 cup (95 grams) packed brown sugar
• 1 large egg
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 1/4 cup (155 grams) all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 cup (170 grams) chocolate chunks
• 1 1/2 cup (25 grams) caramel popcorn
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper
2. In the bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until pale and creamy. Add the egg, followed by the vanilla, mixing after each.
3. In a bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Add to the sugar mixture and mix until combined. Add the chocolate chunks and caramel popcorn and gently mix in.
4. Drop golf ball sized rounds onto the prepared sheet pans and bake until golden, about 10-12 minutes. Let cool on the sheet pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.