Craving something small and sweet but with a little Sean Connery flare? Delicious dessert is perfectly “entrapped” in a puff pastry shell.
SUBSCRIBE IF IT FLOATS YOUR BOAT.
Follow me on Social Media:
2 Sheets of frozen puff pastry (defrost in the fridge)
Flour for dusting
1 cup lemon curd (homemade or prepared)
Berries of your choosing
1. Preheat your oven to 425F
2. Lightly flour your surface and unroll the puff pastry
3. Using two cookie cutters (one small and one large). Cut out 12 large circles and then to 6 of them cut out a smaller circle in the centre so you are left with 6 whole circles and 6 rings.
4. Whisk your egg in a bowl and paint the outside edges of each whole circle. Place the rings on top of the whole circles to create a ridge around each circle. Continue with all 6 circles.
5. Bake for 20 mins or until risen and golden
6. Using a sharp knife, cut out the center top of each pastry to create more of a bowl shape.
7. Fill each pastry with lemon curd, top with berries and then dust with icing sugar.