“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda. If you’re as stoked as I am for the new movie than you need to DO this recipe!
RECIPE BELOW! SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS!
Follow me on Social Media:
1/2 cup Pecans, toasted and cooled
1/4 cup all purpose flour
4 tbsp butter
6 tbsp packed brown sugar
1/4 cup dark corn syrup
1 tsp orange zest
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons heavy cream
pinch of salt
8 ounces dark chocolate, melted and cooled
roasted unsalted peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Process pecans in a food processor for 15 seconds, until small pieces remain.
3. In a sauce pan combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and orange zest. Cook over medium heat until boiling, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
4. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the pecans, flour, vanilla, cream and salt until well combined.
5. Drop a teaspoon of dough onto a baking sheet covered in parchment paper spacing each cookie 3 inches apart. Continue to drop the rest of the cookies. Bake until golden and bubbly, 5-7 minutes.
6. Let the cookies cool on the sheet for 10 minutes. And then gently remove and let cool completely.
7. Melt your chocolate and let cool slightly. Sandwich the cookies with a teaspoon of chocolate and let set in the freezer for 10 minutes. Then build you belt.
8. For the thin chocolate strip over the peanuts use a plastic sandwich bag as a piping bag. Fill with chocolate, cut off a small corner and pipe. Let the chocolate set completely before serving.